HOLY MOSES it's Friday!
Way too much show that screamed through the radio this morning. In-fact you might have needed two radios to gobble up all the show we had for ya. LOL!!!!
Tony's TUNES; if your are freaking out and had no idea what tony sang, it was Trace Adkins 'Marry For Money'
(Tony as you know 'Shaft-ta-fies' a song and you have to guess what it is Artist and Title)
Bob Snagged it while working this morning he SCORED a CD three pack. The only reason I mention this is I get several e-mails asking what it was, now we all know, thanks again for the e-mails BTW! ANYTIME 24-7 e-mail a WINGNUT firstname.lastname@example.org
Brain Buster Q & A: 15% of office workers say they are generally happy with what? (The temperature in their office)
JOKE of the DAY this send to me BY Ed a listener online form Seattle, Wa.
Dave works hard at the plant and spends two nights each week bowling and plays golf every Saturday. His wife thinks he's pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club. The doorman at the club greets them and says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin?" His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. "Oh no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team." When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, "How did she know that you drink Budweiser?" "I recognize her; she's the waitress from the golf club. I always have a Bud at the end of the front nine, honey. A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, starts to rub herself all over him and says, "Hi Davie. Want your usual table dance, big boy?" Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club. Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. Dave tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every four letter word in the book. The cabby turns around and says, "Geez, Dave, you picked up a real doozy this time."
Are you guys really going to sit home and watch t.v.? But its Friday I command you to get up and do something, use your COMCAST DVR and record those shows for later, c'mon trust me your thank me later ok? :) LOL
GHOST WHISPERER (8p ET, CBS) -- Terri Polo ("Meet the Parent's") and Dan Castellenata ("The Simpsons") guest star in this new episode.
WIFE SWAP (8p ET, ABC) -- A new episode. A repeat of "Supernanny" follows.
SEASON PREMIERE: FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (9p ET, NBC) -- Coach Taylor is unsure how strong his team will be without Smash, but a new star player (Jeremy Sumpter) arrives on the scene. Two new episodes of "Howie Do It" air before.
DON'T FORGET THE LYRICS (9p ET, FOX) -- Magicians Penn & Teller play for charity in this new edition. A new "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" airs before.
MONK (9p ET, USA) -- Bradley Whitford ("The West Wing") and Pamela Adlon ("Boston Legal") guest star in this new episode. A new "Psych" follows.
NUMB3RS (10p ET, CBS) -- A sightseeing bus full of tourists is hijacked in this new episode. A new "Flashpoint" airs before.
SEASON PREMIERE: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (10p ET, Sci Fi) -- "Battlestar" returns for its final season.
NEW IN THEATERS TODAY
click on the films title below for trailers
HOTEL FOR DOGS (PG)
• Emma Roberts, Jake T. Austin, Don Cheadle
• Two kids secretly take in nine stray dogs at a vacant house.
PAUL BLART: MALL COP (PG)
• Kevin James
• When a shopping mall is overtaken by a gang of organized crooks, it's up to the a mild-mannered security guard to save the day
MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3-D (R)
• Jensen Ackles, Jaime King
• Tom returns to his hometown on the tenth anniversary of the Valentine's night massacre that claimed the lives of 22 people. Instead of a homecoming, however, Tom finds himself suspected of committing the murders, and it seems like his old flame is the only one will believes he's innocent.
DEFIANCE (R) -- EXPANDS TO MOSTLY WIDE RELEASE
• Daniel Craig, Liev Schreiber
• Three Jewish brothers escape from Nazi-occupied Poland into the Belarussian forest, where they join Russian resistance fighters and endeavor to build a village in order to protect themselves and others in danger.
• Jamal Woolard, Derek Luke, Angela Bassett
• The life and death story of Notorious B.I.G. (aka. Christopher Wallace)
LETS talk rentals........hey for an amazing movie experience you need to rush out to the The Mac Super Store and buy an APPLE TV...click here for more information! This little device is simple amazing. If you have an I-tunes account and really who desn't then you can download HD movies to watch on your tv or to OWN! INCREDIBLE, go buy one today! CALL the Mac Superstore for more information 434-4770
NEW ON DVD THIS WEEKEND
• Four Weddings and a Funeral (re-release as Deluxe Edition)
• My Best Friend's Girl
• Swing Vote
• Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys
• Vicky Cristina Barcelona
• Dallas - Season 10
• Man vs. Wild - Season 2
• Matlock - Season 2
• Reba - Season 5
• Walker, Texas Ranger - Season 6
LAST WEEKEND'S TOP DVD RENTALS
1. Pineapple Express
2. Righteous Kill
3. Bangkok Dangerous
4. Babylon A.D.
5. Eagle Eye
6. Burn After Reading
7. The Dark Knight
8. Mamma Mia!
9. Death Race
10. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
This just MADE ME LAUGH! Everywhere else nasty cold condictions in Nashville its a nasty 2 degrees and in other parts of the world it continues to be mind numbing cold. Now here in the Springs, NEAR 60 today I love it. If you have a friend or a relative who always gives your grief about living in Colorado, then use some lines on them like this enjoy:
HOW COLD IS IT?
• It's so cold, we had to chop up the piano for firewood -- it only gave us two cords.
• It's so cold, Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich was seen with his hands in his own pockets.
• It's so cold, my dog is stuck to the fire hydrant with his leg in the air.
• It's so cold, if you suck on an ice-cube it just gets bigger
• It's so cold people in court with traffic tickets were pleading guilty and beg for the electric chair!
• It's so cold I fell out of bed and my pajamas broke.
This morning we talks about it being TAX season soon, be careful.....the TAX MAN COOMMETH! Get ready for a wonderful tax season. I am not sure about you but I had to download my tax form this year! WOW business are saving money now by having you download your tax form, its pretty cool and I think it saves paper and stamps. Look out W4 your digital now.....check out some healthy tax information
THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE HAS EVERY ANGLE COVERED
Bartering. If you make a trade with someone, you must work out the value of the goods or services you receive.
Canceled debt. If a debt you owe is canceled or forgiven, other than as a gift or bequest, you must include the canceled amount in your income.
Bribes. If you receive a bribe, include it in your income.
Exxon Valdez settlement income. Include in your income on Form 1040, line 21, or Form 1040NR, line 21, any qualified settlement income you receive as a qualified taxpayer.
Foreign currency transactions. If you have a gain on a personal foreign currency transaction because of changes in exchange rates, you do not have to include that gain in your income unless it is more than $200.
Free tour. If you received a free tour from a travel agency for organizing a group of tourists, you must include its value in your income.
Illegal activities. Income from illegal activities, such as money from dealing illegal drugs, must be included in your income on Form 1040
Jury duty. Jury duty pay you receive must be included in your income on Form 1040
Kickbacks. You must include kickbacks, side commissions, push money, or similar payments
Pulitzer, Nobel, and similar prizes. If you were awarded a prize in recognition of accomplishments in religious, charitable, scientific, artistic, educational, literary, or civic fields, you generally must include the value of the prize in your income.
Rewards. If you receive a reward for providing information, include it in your income.
Stolen property. If you steal property, you must report its fair market value in your income in the year you steal it unless in the same year, you return it to its rightful owner.
OUR COUNTRY MUSIC SLEASE this morning from Jimmy Carter (7:30am Mon-Fri)
GARTH BROOKS and JENNIFER NETTLES will perform Sunday (1/18) as part of We Are One: The Obama Inauguration Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial. Several well-known actors will also be on hand for readings during the event, which will be carried on HBO.
MARTINA MCBRIDE will be at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh Sunday (1/18) to sing the National Anthem prior to the Steelers’ AFC Championship game against the Baltimore Ravens.
RASCAL FLATTS begin the final leg of its Bob That Head Tour Saturday (1/17) in Kansas City, Missouri. JESSICA SIMPSON will open shows for the leg, which will run for 20 dates.
LEANN RIMES will kick off her 2009 touring itinerary tonight (Friday) with a concert in Springfield, Illinois. She has about a dozen dates on the books so far.
KENNY CHESNEY has announced plans to perform August 22 at Detroit's Ford Field. He has also announced a Working People's section where tickets for the show will be priced at $29.50.
PAT GREEN will perform a January 17 concert in Abilene, Texas, to benefit West Texas Rehabilitation Center. This will mark the 39th Annual Rehab Telethon event.
FAITH HILL will sing America The Beautiful during the pre-game festivities of Super Bowl 43 in Tampa, Florida. Faith, who sings the Sunday Night Football theme, last performed during Super Bowl 34. She is only the fourth artist -- along with Alicia Keys, Vicky Carr and the late Ray Charles -- to perform the tune at a Super Bowl event.
DIXIE CHICKS fiddle player Martie MaGuire will perform at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, June 18-21 in Telluride, Colorado. She is also said to be at work on a Bluegrass album. The Chicks won the Bluegrass Band Award at the event back in 1990, prior to Natalie Maines coming on board as lead singer. Other acts performing at the event include ZAC BROWN BAND and EMMYLOU HARRIS.
DIERKS BENTLEY will send boxes of Cracker Jack to radio stations next week to promote the release of his upcoming album, Feel That Fire, due February 3. Fifty-one lucky stations will win prizes, including a grand prize that includes Dierks giving a backyard performance.
ALAN JACKSON’s Good Time has earned the title of Most Played and Requested Country Dance Song of 2008, according to a poll (conducted by Marco Productions of Nashville). ZAC BROWN Band’s Chicken Fried came in second on the list, which also included songs by TOBY KEITH, SUGARLAND and CRAIG MORGAN.
JAMEY JOHNSON will release a vinyl version of his album That Lonesome Song on January 27. He has also booked a February 5 appearance on NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
GEORGE JONES kicks off his 2009 tour tonight (Friday) with a show in Reno, Nevada.
UPCOMING ALBUM RELEASES
• Pat Green: What I'm For (1/27)
• Johnny Cash Remixed (1/27)
• Jamey Johnson: That Lonesome Song (vinyl version, 1/27)
• Dierks Bentley: Feel That Fire (2/3)
• Wynonna: Sing: Chapter One (2/3)
• Jake Owen: Easy Does It (2/24)
• Raul Malo: Lucky One (3/3)
• Jack Ingram: untitled (3/17)
• Willie Nelson: Naked Willie (3/17)
• Martina McBride: Shine (3/24)
• Eric Church: Carolina (3/24)
• Keith Urban: Born to Love (3/31)
• Billy Ray Cyrus: Back To Tennessee (3/31)
• Ronnie Milsap: Then Sings My Soul (3/31)
• Rascal Flatts: Unstoppable (4/7)
• Emerson Drive: Believe (4/7)
• Collin Raye: Never Going Back (4/7)
• John Rich: Son Of A Preacher Man (Spring)
• Tanya Tucker: That Lonesome Town (Spring)
RECENT ALBUM RELEASES
• Alan Jackson: Good Time (3/4) (Arista Nashville)
• Andy Griggs: The Good Life (5/27)
• Billy Currington: Little Bit of Everything (10/14)
• Blake Shelton: Startin' Fires (11/18)
• Brad Paisley: Play (11/4)
• Chuck Wicks: Starting Now (1/22)
• Craig Morgan: Greatest Hits (9/30)
• Craig Morgan: That's Why (10/21)
• Crystal Shawanda: Dawn of a New Day (8/19)
• Darius Rucker: Learn To Live (9/16)
• Dierks Bentley: Greatest Hits (5/6)
• Dierks Bentley: Live From Austin, TX (11/11)
• Faith Hill: Joy To The World (9/30) (Warner Bros)
• George Strait: Classic Christmas (10/7)
• George Strait: Troubadour (4/1)
• Heidi Newfield: What Am I Waiting For (8/5) (Curb)
• Jamey Johnson: That Lonesome Song (8/5)
• James Otto: Sunset Man (4/8)
• Jessica Simpson: Do You Know (9/9)
• Jimmy Wayne: Beautiful Thing (8/26)
• Joe Nichols: Real Things (8/21) (Universal South)
• John Michael Montgomery: Time Flies (10/14)
• Josh Gracin: We Weren't Crazy (4/1)
• Julianne Hough: self-titled (5/20)
• Julianne Hough: The Julianne Hough Collection (holiday, at Target) (10/12)
• Keith Anderson: C'mon (8/5)
• Kellie Pickler: self-titled (9/30)
• Kenny Chesney: Lucky Old Sun (10/21)
• Kenny Chesney: Lucky Old Sun Deluxe Edition (10/14)
• Kristy Lee Cook: Why Wait (9/16)
• Lady Antebellum: Lady Antebellum (4/15)
• Lee Ann Womack: Call Me Crazy (10/21)
• Little Big Town: A Place To Land (re-issue with bonus tracks) (10/14)
• Luke Bryan: I’ll Stay Me (Capitol) (8/14)
• Mark Wills: Familiar Stranger (10/28)
• Miranda Lambert: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (5/1) (Epic Nashville)
• Montgomery Gentry: Back When I Knew It All (6/10)
• Phil Vassar: Prayer Of A Common Man (4/22)
• Randy Houser: Anything Goes (11/18)
• Randy Owen: One To One (11/4) (Broken Bow)
• Randy Travis: Around The Bend (7/15) (Warner Bros)
• Rascal Flatts: Greatest Hits (10/28)
• Reba McEntire: 50 Greatest Hits (10/21)
• Rebecca Lynn Howard: No Rules (6/17) (Saguaro Records)
• Sugarland: Love On The Inside (7/29)
• Taylor Swift: Beautiful Eyes (7/15) (Big Machine) (Wal-Mart exclusive)
• Taylor Swift: Fearless (11/11)
• The Lost Trailers: Holler Back (8/26) (BNA)
• The Zac Brown Band: The Foundation (11/18)
• Tim McGraw: Greatest Hits 3 (10/7)
• Toby Keith: 35 Biggest Hits (5/6)
• Toby Keith: Big Dog Daddy (6/12) (Show Dog Records)
• Toby Keith: That Don't Make Me a Bad Guy (10/28)
• Trace Adkins: Live From Austin, TX (10/28)
• Trace Adkins: X (11/25) (Capitol)
• Various: Elvis Presley Christmas Duets (10/14)
• Various: For the Troops 2 (11/25, with Keith Urban, Trace Adkins, Gretchen Wilson, others)
The WHAT are you KIDDING me STORIES of the DAY
Grow Your Eyelashes With Pills!
Want longer lashes? Then just take a pill. The Food and Drug Administration just gave approval for a new prescription medication that supposedly helps you grow longer eyelashes! No kidding. It's called Latisse and is the brainchild of Allergan-- the same drug company that introduced Botox to the plastic surgery industry. Allergan CEO David Pyott estimates Latisse may bring in $500 million in long-term sales. Botox, which removes wrinkles, contributed $600 million in 2007 to Allergan's revenues. So how much will Latisse cost you? About $4 bucks a day for those on the drug. (New York Times)
China Finally Beats the U.S. at Something
The U.S. may have beaten China with the overall number of medals won in this past years 2008 Beijing Olympics, but China just took the title for country with the most internet users! China's rapidly growing population of Internet users has risen dramatically to about 298 million -- almost a 42% increase over last year. But, despite the increase, China's internet penetration remained at 22.6 percent, well under the U.S. online penetration rate of 71 percent. Furthermore, the financial size of China's online market still trails that of the United States, South Korea and other countries. (myway.com)
New Contempt of Court World Record!
In Philadelphia, 72-year-old H. Beatty Chadwick is approaching his 14th consecutive year behind bars -- for contempt of court! No kidding -- 14 years in jail and he's never been charged with a crime! In a 1995 divorce hearing, a judge thought Chadwick was lying about $2.5 million in assets that his wife said he was hiding. Mr. Chadwick said he lost the money in a business deal but the judge believed the wife and locked him up for contempt of court -- where he has remained ever since. He now holds the world record for longest contempt of court jail stay and there's no end in site. This despite the fact that Chadwick has never wavered in his story, and after an independent retired judge investigated in 2004 and failed to find any money. His attorney compared the "missing" money to Saddam Hussein's "missing" weapons of mass destruction and also pointed out that some Pennsylvania convicted murderers have done less time than Chadwick has. Somebody get this poor man out of jail! How can this happen in America? (Philadelphia Inquirer)
Beware the Feces-Throwing Monkey!
Warning: If you live in Tampa Bay, Florida-- there's a monkey on the loose! Not just any monkey mind you. Wildlife officials describe him as a rhesus monkey that is known to throw feces when he's mad! They've been trying to capture the poop-loving primate but so far he's managed to evade a bucket truck and tranquilizer dart. Gary Morse with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says the adult male is thought to have escaped from an unlicensed source. It was last seen in Clearwater. The monkey is not considered dangerous -- provided you're not one that minds having feces thrown at you! Hey anything that is preceded by the words feces-throwing is very dangerous in my book! (AHN News)
Dude -- Find A New Pizza Joint!
There's a certain 26-year-old man who might want to think twice about visiting the Golden Pizza restaurant in Worcester, Massachusetts. Police say the poor guy was just shot in front of the restaurant -- for the second time in a year! His name being withheld, he is expected to survive the three gunshot wounds he suffered this time around. His first shooting took place last April. Detective Capt. Edward McGinn said the man had just gotten a haircut at a barber shop Tuesday when he went across the street and got into a skirmish with a person in front of Golden Pizza. (Telegram & Gazette)
MONAY Free COMCAST Kung Fu Panda Prize Packs
The 6:20 Funny....AND MORE
Nap..TIME..have a great weekend!